STAMET TECH INC. (“Stamet Tech”)
1. Stamet Tech, Inc. warrants to the original buyer of the Maya Cycle bicycle trailer (“Maya Cycle”) that for the warranty period (as defined below), the Maya Cycle will be free from material defects in materials and workmanship. The foregoing warranty is subject to the proper installation, operation and maintenance of the Maya Cycle in accordance with installation instructions contained in the Owner Manual supplied to the buyer. Excluded from the warranty are problems due to accidents, misuse, misapplication, storage damage, negligence, or modification to the Maya Cycle or its components. Warranty claims must be made by the buyer in writing within the warranty period. Stamet Tech’s sole obligation under the foregoing warranty is, at its option, to repair, replace or correct any such defect that was present at the time of delivery, or to remove the products and to refund the purchase price to the buyer. No other warranty, express or implied, is made by Stamet Tech, and none shall be imputed or presumed.
2. The “Warranty Period” begins on the date the Maya Cycle is purchased and continues for one year (365 days).
3. Maya Cycle’s manufacturer’s Warranty includes the Maya Cycle bicycle trailer body and fork only. Tire, flag, nuts, bolts, and any other removable parts are not included in the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
4. Any repairs under this warranty must be conducted by Stamet Tech or its authorized service representative.
5. Stamet Tech does not authorize any person or party to assume or create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the Maya Cycle except as set forth herein.
6. Save and except for the above, Stamet Tech disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation:
a) Any warranty of merchantability with respect to the Maya Cycle, and the buyer agrees to accept the Maya Cycle without any warranty of merchantabiliy
b) Any warranty of fitness for any particular purpose whatsoever with respect to the Maya Cycle.